The Crane Certification Association of America (CCAA) is proud to announce the
annual educational conference. Each year this conference is held for crane inspectors, engineers, and surveyors with presentations by peers, engineers and safety officials.
1. Federal OSHA crane regulations updates
2. Validity of inspection and test reports
3. Overhead limit switches
4. Repair documentation or “The anatomy of a welded repair”
1. Nick DeAngelis, OSHA
2. Donald O’Rourke, National crane repair
3. John Groce, Wireco World Group
A plant tour of Paccar Winch and Crosby’s Tulsa plant are included in the conference admission. The conference will be held at the Hyatt hotel in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
To register, visit www.cranecertification.org .