Holland has been selected by Transplace as its 2016 Regional LTL Carrier of the Year. The award identifies top carriers in categories, based on over 20 million annual shipments across more than 300 customers. Transplace selected award winners based on consistently high performance in shipment execution in areas such as tender acceptance, on-time service, customer service, claims and other critical key performance indicators.
"Transplace managed over 20 million shipments last year. They have the experience to recognize true standouts among their transportation providers," said Scott Ware, president of Holland. "This makes it especially rewarding to earn their Carrier of the Year award in the regional carrier category. I am pleased to know our team consistently provides a great job making the Holland Difference."
An award of this caliber recognizes carriers representing just the top one percent of the providers Transplace relies on across all the lines of their business. Beyond the important service metrics considered in selecting its winners, Transplace also values the strong, collaborative relationship demonstrated by Holland.
Other awards earned by Holland this year include:
- Logistics Management magazine's Quest for Quality awards in
• South/South Central Regional LTL Carriers
• Midwest/North Central Regional LTL Carriers
• Expedited Motor Carriers
- 2017 LTL Carrier of the Year from True Value
- 2017 Top 100 Trucker by Inbound Logistics
- 2016 LTL Carriers' Platinum Award from Echo Global Logistics
- 2016 LTL Partner of the Year from Ravago Americas
- 2016 Midwest Regional Carrier of the Year from Worldwide Express
- 2016 LTL Carrier of the Year from Vehicle Service Group
- 2016 Midwest Region LTL Carrier Partner of the Year from Unishippers Global Logistics