Ergodyne introduced a new single lens model to its Skullerz® sfety glasses line. Sköll provides all the same safety features as the other Norse God-named, high-performance Skullerz® models at an exceptional value.
Like all Skullerz® safety glasses, Sköll meets the MIL-PRF 32342 Ballistic Impact protection requirements, providing more than four times the level of protection required by occupational standards. “Many jobsites are swimming in cheap, throw-away safety glasses,” said Jim Grider, product manager, Ergodyne. “Sköll is high-quality,
With Sköll, workers get…
- Eye protection that not only meets MIL-PRF 32342 Impact requirements, but the ANSI Z87.1+ and CSA Z94.3 Standards as well.
- Available Fog-Off™ anti-fog technology to keep the lenses from fogging up in even the most extreme conditions and changes in temperature.
- A matte black, blade-frame design for ample coverage and a wide field of vision with six lens options: Clear, Indoor/Outdoor and Smoke, with or without Fog-Off™ technology.
- Scratch-resistant lenses that block 99.9 percent of harmful UV rays.
- Rubber temple tips and a non-slip nosepiece for a snug, comfortable, fit.
“You shouldn’t have to risk your workers’ safety because budgets are tight,” said Tom Votel, president & CEO, Ergodyne. “Supplying your workforce with quality, good-looking safety glasses that last longer can ensure compliance and boost employee morale.”